Monday, June 1, 2015

Hello June Handlettering + Minicontest

Today I made a drawing at school in my little sketchbook. I drew it with fineliners. So welcome June. I hope you're good to me, and I hope I'll make lots of drawings this month.















I am making lots of handlettering drawings last week, because I want to print one of my own designs on a cotton bag as a present to myself and friends. And maybe I could sell more of that bags later, but I don't know what kind of quote I should use.. I already made a sketch with 'Friends don't let friends wear bad outfits' and 'A true friend says good things behind your back and bad things to your face.' 

Can you guys please help me? Do you know an awesome quote to print on a bag? When you're the one with the greatest idea you'll receive an original bag with your quote for free! :) So please help me and maybe I'll choose your quote :)

xoxo

Erica

1 comment:

  1. Leuk! Ik heb er een paar, misschien vind je er iets leuks bij :).

    ''This bag contains a gun, a bomb, a very big knife & loads of drugs''

    ''Always remember to be happy (you never know who's falling in love with your smile)''

    ''Save the earth, it's the only planet with chocolate''

    ''Imperfection is beauty. Madness is genius. It's better to be absolutely ridicoulous than absolutely boring''



    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message :)

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com